This website is run by HELIOTROPE S.A. with VAT No.094275775 and Tax Office of Mytilene, having its registered office at Vigla, Mytilene, registered under S.A. Register number 21726/82/Β/90/0010 and Tourist Business number 0310Κ014Α0109500.
The following terms and conditions will apply to the use of the website.
Each user entering and trading or using the electronic reservation services, hereinafter in brevity referred to as “visitor” and/or “user” or “customer” (depending on whether it is limited to visit only the website or make a reservation) is considered to consent and unconditionally accept the following terms set forth herein, without exception. If any user disagrees with these conditions, then they must, under their own responsibility, refrain from visiting, using the website and from any transaction or use of the services provided by the website.
The COMPANY reserves the right to modify or freely revise the terms and conditions of use and transactions from the website, whenever it is deemed necessary. It also undertakes to inform the consumers on any change, through the pages of this website.
Supplied information & Products
The COMPANY is bound on the accuracy, truth and completeness of the information set out on the website, regarding the identity of the COMPANY and the transactions provided through the website. The company, within the framework of good faith, shall not be liable nor bound by electronic data registration made inadvertently or accidentally in the common experience and is entitled to proceed to their correction at any time it perceives their existence.
All the contents of this website, including any mark designations, trademarks, images, graphics, photos, designs, texts etc. are protected by copyright belonging to the COMPANY and protected in accordance with the respective provisions of the Greek law, the European Union law and the international conventions or third parties’ copyright, for which the COMPANY is authorised exclusively for its needs and the operation of the website.
Personal Data Protection
The COMPANY has created this website with the sole purpose of serving its customers. This website is simple and user-friendly, while it has been designed to meets the needs of all users. It is important for your convenience you, our customer, to understand that you must provide us specific information regarding the completion of your reservation. This information is preserved by us.
This Privacy Statement and the herein attached Terms and Conditions of Use of this website describe the modes of data collection from our website, their use by us and the terms and conditions of use of this website. This Privacy Statement refers exclusively and solely to your personal data, which you provide us during your reservations made through this website.
Our company has designed the website so as the users to be able to visit it without having to reveal their identity, unless they wish so. The visitors of our website are asked to provide us their personal data only in case they wish to proceed with a reservation, register in our website and/ or send an e-mail to our e-shop.
Our COMPANY is constantly expanding, updating and improving its website and all information about it, as well as this policy. We recommend you to read this procedure regularly, in order to get informed about any changes in the content of this personal data protection policy. This policy will be amended from time to time without any prior warning to the users.
Acceptance of the Privacy Procedures applied by our e-shop.
If you use this website, you accept and consent to this Privacy Statement, as well as with the terms and Conditions of use of the website announced through it.
- Payments by Card: if you choose this way, you may pay your reservation with a credit card either at the hotel or through our website (in a secure environment). In that case, you may be asked to send by fax or e-mail a copy of your identity card (both sides) and of the front side of your credit card (with covered the 4 last digits) in case the bank requires so for our customers’ safety.
- Payments via PayPal: if you choose this way, in the last step of your reservation, you pay your reservation via PayPal.
- Bank Payments: if you choose this way, after your reservation, you will be sent our bank account held at the bank you wish to proceed to the deposit within two days after completion of your reservation in order this to apply.
- Check-in Time: 14.00 p.m. / Check-out Time: 12.00 o’clock
- 30% advance payment of the total amount of the reservation required to make and to apply your reservation, it fully returned if the cancellation is made up to three days before the said arrival.
- 30% advance payment of the total amount of the reservation required to make and apply your reservation, is not returned if the cancellation is asked less than three days before the said arrival.
- In case of “No show”, the reservation is fully paid.
- Prepayment of reservations of “Non-refundable price” is not refunded under any circumstances of cancellation or no show.